Im asian I like trains and im 11 also I am schooled in mangapapa

Friday 13 November 2020


  Yesterday after noon I worked with Tevita and Lucy at making a balloon car

  I enjoyed everything like us coming 1st because our car blew up but the frame came with the ballon and it went the furthest

  My team actually did very good

  My team and I learnt that having a focus of air is actually pretty good for pushing a light vehicle

 Now we know that straws tapped on a balloon count as a first place win in a balloon race

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.